One of the most common questions I get on my blog is “Is Swagbucks a real thing?” I have to admit I was rather doubtful at first because a lot of online reviews highlighted that Swagbucks is a scam. But that was probably because I had the misfortune to read only negative reviews somehow.
Swagbucks is nothing more than a rewards program from which you can earn online. You can do that by using the Swagbucks Toolar to search for “whatever” on the web. As soon as you accumulate 450 Swagbucks, you are able to redeem it for an Amazon gift card with $5 credit, but also for other types of gift cards from CVS, Target or Starbucks.
1. Refer Your Online Friends
Swagbucks really has a wonderful referral program. You`re able to earn matching Swagbucks for each and every referral to bring to the program.
While I have a bit of advantage because I have this online blog, you can also earn referrals by other means like Twitter or Facebook pages.
You can first begin by sending out various invited to each person who comes up in your mind. You may annoy some of them, but since we are talking about free stuff, most of them will be glad to receive your invites.
- As soon as you signed up for Swagbucks, click on the “Invite Friends” tab from the left sidebar.
- Make a decision about your method of connecting with your friends – Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Send your invite.
It is recommended to update the status of your Facebook web page using the Swagbucks referral code when you get a gift card or simply win Swagbucks. When people will notice you win free stuff, most of them will also be interested on this action.
2. Installing the Swagbucks Toolbar
The Swagbucks toolbar will make things easier for you to earn Swagbucks. For those of you who are afraid of installing new programs into their computer, you should know from the start that this toolbar doesn`t slow down the internet connection in any way.
Additionally to accumulating Swagbucks, when you are using this toolbar to search for things online, you`ll get one single Swagbucks every day when your browser will be open.
For instance, as I was writing this article, I looked online for Swagbucks Tips and I accumulated 5 new Swagbucks as I performed this action.
Downlading the Swagbucks Toolbar
- Log in to the Swagbucks online account.
- Click on the Toolbars icon located on the left part of the web page.
- Make a click on the purple box which is labeled “Download.”
- Select whether or not you are interested in using Swagbucks as the default browser. I`ll be honest – I don`t use it as a default browser, but I know a lot of people that use it.
- Start using the toolbar to earn Swagbucks.